Digital Realty Trust paid $30.2 million to acquire a 49 percent stake in the Westin Building, Seattle’s premier Internet Gateway. Read More
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. has acquired a “partial interest” in the Westin Building in Seattle, the leading Internet gateway in the Pacific Northwest.
Digital Realty Trust has acquired the East Coast data center business of AboveNet Inc., buying three facilities for $40 million.
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. plans to sell at least 8 million shares of its common stock in a public offering.
Digital Realty has acquired $881 million worth of properties in 2005-06.
PalmettoNet has expanded its presence in 125 North Myers Street in Charlotte.
Digital Realty Trust has acquired 120 East Van Buren, the premier carrier hotel for the Phoenix, Ariz. metropolitan area, for $175 million
Digital Realty Trust (DLR) will build out unfinished data center space in 10 major markets, creating more than 330,000 square feet of premium space.
Digital Realty Trust has sold an additional 4 million shares of common stock, raising $95 million.
Digital Realty Trust has bought three more properties for $71 million since the end of the first quarter.
Additional Digital Realty Articles
- Digital Realty Adds Meet-me Room Clients
- Digital Realty Acquires Five More Properties
- Google Video a Bonanza for Data Center Operators
- Digital Realty Cancels Deal for German Property
- Digital Realty Acquires Two Data Centers in Europe
- Digital Realty Pays $39M for Chicago Data Center
- Digital Realty Stock Sales Raises $167.8 Million
- Digital Realty Pays $92M for 5 SAVVIS Centers
- DRT Completes $140 million Deal for Lakeside