Digital Realty Trust (DLR) has announced two additional leases of space through its Turn-Key Datacenter space inititative. Read More
Digital Realty Trust (DLR) has announced two additional leases of space through its Turn-Key Datacenter space inititative.
Cogent Communications will lease space in Charlotte, N.C. from Digital Realty Trust.
Edmunds.com, Inc. will lease turnkey data center space from Digital Realty Trust.
Digital Realty Trust said Monday that IXEurope Plc has signed a new lease for 26,000 square feet of space in its Paris site.
Clarification: Digital Realty Trust owns the two Santa Clara data centers mentioned in our earlier item on Savvis and Microsoft.
Digital Realty Trust (DLR) is the best-performing real estate investment trust (REIT) over the last year.
Corporate data center users will require up to 5 million square feet of space in the next three years, according to Digital Realty Trust.
Data center leasing information in Digital Realty’s SEC filings provides interesting data on the current market.
Digital Realty Trust will raise $175 million by selling convertible preferred stock, the company said today.
Additional Digital Realty Articles
- Digital Realty Buys No. Virginia Centers
- Digital Realty Buys Lease at 111 Eighth
- Digital Realty Buys Three More Facilities
- Digital Realty Expands Dublin Data Centers
- 2006: Huge Year for Data Center Stocks
- Digital Realty Buys Paris Data Center
- Digital Realty Trust Updates 2007 Guidance
- Telx To Manage Digital Realty Meet-Me-Rooms
- Prices for Cabinets, Space Trending Higher
- Digital Realty's Westin Stake: 49 Percent
- Digital Realty’s Westin Stake: 49 Percent
- Digital Realty Takes Stake in Westin Building
- Digital Realty Acquires AboveNet Centers
- Digital Realty Trust Plans Stock Sale
- Digital Realty: $881 Million in Deals in 2005-06