Digital Realty’s updated guidance for 2007 includes estimates on how much space it expects to lease, and at what price.
Telx will manage Meet-Me-Rooms in 10 major Internet gateways owned by Digital Realty Trust (DLR), creating a national network of Meet-Me-Rooms for rapid network deployment.
Prices are trending higher for finished data center space and server cabinets, according to executives at the leading public companies in the sector.
Digital Realty Trust paid $30.2 million to acquire a 49 percent stake in the Westin Building, Seattle’s premier Internet Gateway.
Digital Realty Trust paid $30.2 million to acquire a 49 percent stake in the Westin Building, Seattle’s premier Internet Gateway. Read More
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. has acquired a “partial interest” in the Westin Building in Seattle, the leading Internet gateway in the Pacific Northwest.
Digital Realty Trust has acquired the East Coast data center business of AboveNet Inc., buying three facilities for $40 million.
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. plans to sell at least 8 million shares of its common stock in a public offering.
Digital Realty has acquired $881 million worth of properties in 2005-06.
Additional Digital Realty Articles
- PalmettoNet Expands in Charlotte
- Digital Realty Buys Phoenix Internet Gateway
- Digital Realty To Build Out Space in 10 Cities
- Digital Realty Raises $95M in Stock Offering
- Digital Realty Buys Three More Properties
- Digital Realty Adds Meet-me Room Clients
- Digital Realty Acquires Five More Properties
- Google Video a Bonanza for Data Center Operators
- Digital Realty Cancels Deal for German Property
- Digital Realty Acquires Two Data Centers in Europe
- Digital Realty Pays $39M for Chicago Data Center
- Digital Realty Stock Sales Raises $167.8 Million
- Digital Realty Pays $92M for 5 SAVVIS Centers
- DRT Completes $140 million Deal for Lakeside