Data center demand is likely to surge in the second half of 2008, according to new research by Digital Realty Trust (DLR). Read More
Data center demand is likely to surge in the second half of 2008, according to new research by Digital Realty Trust (DLR).
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (DLR) has begun publishing energy efficiency data about its data center facilities using Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE).
Digital Realty Trust (DLR signed new leases for 260,200 square feet of space in the first quarter of 2008.
The investment potential of data center REITs gets noticed by investment analysts, and the Associated Press.
UnitedLayer has expanded three times in seven months in Digital Realty Trust’s 200 Paul Avenue building in San Francisco.
Unified Infrastructure Services (UIS) has bought or leased three dsata centers in Dallas in recent weeks.
Digital Realty Trust (DLR) is buying buy two New Jersey properties to convert to data centers, one in Piscatway and one in Franklin Township.
Digital Realty Trust (DLR) will sell 12 million shares of preferred stock in hopes of raising $300 million.
Digital Realty Trust(DLR) has begun construction on a custom data center facility in London for HSBC (HBC).
Additional Digital Realty Articles
- Video: Digital Realty on Green Data Centers
- Recent Data Center Leasing Rates
- Two Huge Leases for Digital Realty Trust
- Digital Realty Buys More London Properties
- United Layer Expands at 200 Paul
- Digital Realty Expands in London, Amsterdam
- Digital Realty’s 225 Megawatt Data Center
- Digital Realty's 225 Megawatt Data Center
- Strong Leasing for Digital’s Turn-Key Projects
- Strong Leasing for Digital's Turn-Key Projects
- Digital Realty Prices Public Offering
- Digital Realty Stock Sale May Raise $117M
- Digital Realty Buys Into Silicon Valley Project
- Digital Realty Boosts Borrowing Power
- Digital Realty Buys Bandwidth Exchange