Cisco Chief Technology Officer Padmasree Warrior is among the contenders for the newly-created CTO position in the Obama administration, according to Business Week. Read More
Cisco is now extending its Data Center 3.0 vision to cloud computing, and sees its networking gear and technologies enabling an “InterCloud” of interconnected cloud platforms. Read More
Cisco Systems (CSCO) will build an Internet data center in Bahrain as part of a broader agreement to provide equipment and network services in the country. Read More
Cisco (CSCO) today announced a virtual software switch, the Nexus 1000V, which will become an integrated option in VMware Infrastructure. Read More
NBC is leveraging IP infrastructure from Cisco to support its broadcast of the Summer Olympics in Beijing.
NBC is leveraging IP infrastructure from Cisco to support its broadcast of the Summer Olympics in Beijing. Read More
Cisco (CSCO) has responded to comments from Brocade (BRCD) that Data Center Ethernet is “proprietary.”
Cisco Systems (CSCO) today introduced updated products and professional training to support its push towards Data Center 3.0.
There is speculation that Cisco (CSCO) might consider acquiring EMC Corp. (EMC) to grab a leading position in networking, enterprise storage and virtualization.
Jayshree Ullal, who has headed Cisco’s Data Center 3.0 initiative, has left the company to “pursue new professional opportunities.”
Additional Cisco Articles
- Cisco, Dell Blogs Feud over FCoE vs. iSCSI
- Nexus 5000: Next Step in Data Center 3.0 Push
- Cisco Unveils New Switches for Data Center 3.0
- Cisco: 'Significant' Data Center News Coming
- Cisco: ‘Significant’ Data Center News Coming
- Cisco Preps New Dallas Data Center
- Cisco Data Center Mishap Causes Outage
- Second Look: Cisco’s Data Center 3.0
- Second Look: Cisco's Data Center 3.0
- Cisco Takes $150M Stake in VMware
- Cisco Targets ‘Data Center 3.0’
- Cisco Targets 'Data Center 3.0'