As new cloud services proliferate – along with apples vs. oranges comparisons – many of the conversations around cloud computing are becoming more complicated. Read More
Browse by subcategory:
Latest Cloud Computing News:
Is cloudy marketing getting out of hand? I could easily get a rant going on this. But things always sound authoritative coming from Gartner, so I’ll tag out to Lydia Leong. Read More
IBM is rolling out several services enabling public cloud computing, but its sharpest focus is on the private cloud, which presents an opportunity to sell hardware and software rather than monthly subscriptions.
IBM is rolling out several services enabling public cloud computing, but its sharpest focus is on the private cloud, which presents an opportunity to sell hardware and software rather than monthly subscriptions. Read More
Ryan Block’s live-blogging coverage of the Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference on gdgt.com used The Rackspace Cloud to scale to 4.7 million page views in less than two hours. Read More
Hosted Solutions is introducing the Stratus Trusted Cloud, a cloud platform with a “four nines” service level agreement (SLA) designed to attract enterprise production systems. Read More
CA, Inc. (CA) has acquired technology and assets from Cassatt Corporation, the companies said today. Read More
Systems integrator CSC has announced Trusted Cloud Services, a cloud computing offering that will build on the company’s historic strength managing highly-secure data center infrastructure. Read More
Eli Lilly is among a growing number of pharmaceutcial companies making use of Amazon’s cloud computing plartform. Read More
One of the featured programs at Interop Las Vegas was the Enterprise Cloud Summit. BitCurrent has extensive writeups of the event. Read More
Additional Cloud Computing Articles
- The Obama Team’s Cloudy Ambitions
- The Obama Team's Cloudy Ambitions
- Rackspace Cloud Building Momentum
- SoftLayer Launches CloudLayer Suite
- The Private Cloud, Now In A Purple Box
- Why Didn’t Cassatt Succeed?
- Why Didn't Cassatt Succeed?
- Opscode Gets $2.5M to Automate the Cloud
- Roundup: The McKinsey Cloud Report
- McKinsey: Data Centers Cheaper Than Cloud
- What the heck is the InterCloud, Anyway?
- Cloud Trade Association In the Works
- Open Cloud Manifesto Unveils Backers
- The Cloud Manifesto Disconnect
- Cloudy Sun: Virtual Data Center Demo