In 2013 Internet traffic will be four times larger than it is today, with the equivalent of 10 billion DVDs crossing the Internet each month, according to a projection fron Cisco (CSCO). Read More
After shaking up the market for blade servers, Cisco Systems (CSCO) is launching a line of rackmount servers to extend its Unified Computing System, the company said today. Read More
Cisco Systems (CSCO) has been added to the Dow Jones Industrial Average, the 30-stock index that has become the best-known metric for the U.S. stock markets. Read More
Cisco Systems (CSCO) will shift all of in-house data centers to the company’s new Unified Computing System in the next two years, the company said Wednesday. Read More
Accenture sees Cisco’s Unified Computing System as a migration platform for Enterprise Resource Planning apps from Oracle and SAP. Read More
Cisco’s Bill Marozas says IBM’s deal to resell Brocade networking gear is targeting HP, not Cisco. Read More
Cisco Systems (CSCO) continued its gradual rollout of its Unified Computing System today, outlining memory enhancements in its blade server, a centralized management approach and details on pricing. Read More
Cisco Systems (CSCO) continues to articulate its vision for an InterCloud, sparking yet another discussion of definitions. Read More
Network equipment market leader Cisco Systems (CSCO) is reportedly leasing space in data centers for a content delivery network (CDN). Read More
The web was buzzing yesterday with reactions to Cisco System’s announcement of its Unified Computing System, with both analysts and competitors weighing in. Here’s a roundup of some noteworthy links. Read More
Additional Cisco Articles
- Roundup: Cisco’s Unified Computing
- Cisco: Unified Computing is an 'Inflection Point'
- Cisco: Unified Computing is an ‘Inflection Point’
- First Look at Cisco’s New Blade Server
- First Look at Cisco's New Blade Server
- Is Cisco’s Balance Sheet A Strategic Weapon?
- Is Cisco's Balance Sheet A Strategic Weapon?
- Cisco Prepares to Go Shopping
- The Planet on Integrating Nexus Switches
- Will Energy Management Live in the Network?
- Cisco Steps Up Its Data Center 3.0 Rollout
- Nexus Gaining Traction in Managed Hosting
- The Battle for the Data Center
- Cisco Exec Rumored for Obama CTO Post
- Cisco: Data Center 3.0 Eyes the InterCloud