Emerson adds new features to its Trellis DCIM platform, Raritan connects its DCIM to ServiceNow IT Service Management, Geist and Optimum Path partner on DCIM, Scheider Electric launches cooling intelligence module for its DCIM suite, and CyrusOne deploys Panduit's SynapSense cooling optimization solution.
- Emerson advances Trellis DCIM platform. Emerson Network Power announced strategic enhancements to its Trellis DCIM platform. The new release contains new RESTful APIs, enhancements to change planning capabilities, and eight new base package reports.
- Raritan adds DCIM connector to ServiceNow. Raritan announced that its bi-directional interface for ServiceNow IT Service Management software now enables change requests to flow into Raritan's DCIM change management and work order processes.
- Geist and Optimum Path partner on DCIM. Geist and Optimum Path Systems announced a partnership to collaborate on technology solutions to improve the management of data centers. The partnership combines Geist's real-time monitoring and management systems with Optimum Path's expertise in asset management.
- Schneider Electric launches Cooling intelligence module to DCIM suite. Schneider Electric announced the launch of Data Center Operation: Cooling Optimize, an additional software module available within its DCIM suite StuxureWare for Data Centers. The new module brings intelligence to existing cooling systems, enabling energy reduction and cost of operations, as well as reduced risk of cooling incidents.
- CyrusOne Deploys SynapSense Cooling Optimization solution. Panduit and CyrusOne announced their application of the SynapSense Cooling Optimization solution with wireless monitoring in CyrusOne's Austin, Texas data centers. The companies note that it will be delivered over three phases, to deploy wireless monitors, jointly study metrics to optimize cooling and balance the airflow, and then to use the Active Control feature of SynapSoft software to maintain cooling.