GigaOm Structure 2014 will convene June 18-19 at the Mission Bay Conference Center, University of California, in San Francisco.
Based on the concept that computing is everywhere and understanding how to architect data centers, networks and applications is the challenge currently facing the technology and data center industry.
Register by April 11 and save $300.
Featured topics include:
- What the infrastructure powering tomorrow’s killer applications will look like.
- The use of cloud technologies to design, build and ship physical products.
- Do the terms public, private and hybrid cloud create a distinction without a difference?
- Can the vendors that powered the PC and client-server revolutions maintain their edge in the cloud computing era?
- What is the future of the internationalization of the cloud? What does the growth we’re seeing in China, Brazil, etc tell us about the future?
Confirmed speakers will include:
- Andy Bechtolsheim, Founder, Chief Development Officer and Chairman, Arista Networks
- Diane M. Bryant, SVP, GM, Data Center Group, Intel
- Adrian Cockcroft, Technical Fellow, Battery Ventures
- Lance Crosby, CEO, Softlayer, an IBM Company
- Sameer Dholakia, Group VP and GM, Cloud Platforms Group, Citrix
- Bill Fathers, SVP and GM Hybrid Cloud Services, VMware
- Urs Hölzle, Senior Vice President, Technical Infrastructure, Google Fellow, Google
- Chris Kemp, Founder, Nebula
- Vinod Khosla, Partner, Khosla Ventures
- Marten Mickos, CEO, Eucalyptus Systems
- Werner Vogels, VP and CTO, Amazon.com
- Scott Yara, President and Head of Products, Pivotal
Mission Bay Conference Center
1675 Owens Street San Francisco, CA 94158
For further information and registration, visit GigaOm Structure website.
For more events, return to the Data Center Knowledge Events Calendar.