Integrated Design Group, a provider of green and modular data center design, will host an informative full-day conference focused on the “Future of Data Centers: Thinking Locally, Delivering Globally” on March 20, 2014 in Dallas, Texas.
The event is intended for C-Level executives, IT leadership, data center managers, and real estate and facilities professionals. The 21st Century Data Center Symposium is sponsored by Integrated Design Group, Inc., which has offices in Dallas, Texas and Boston, Mass. For more than 10 years, Integrated Design Group (ID) has served as an architectural and engineering firm dedicated to the innovative design of data centers.
Focusing on data center design, the symposium will educate and allow for the free exchange of ideas about data center design and construction. Presenters include:
• James Brownrigg, Vice President and Manager of Business Development at Turner Construction
• B.J. Butler, President of Butlers Lakeside Services
• Shane Campbell, Client Executive for Guidepost Solutions Technology Design Consulting
• Steve Carter, Vice President of 451 Planning Advisors
• Don Hodges, Vice President of State Street Corporation
• David Ibarra, Advanced Technology-Mission Core Market Leader at DPR Construction
• Dennis Julian, P.E., ATD, DCEP, Principal at Integrated Design Group
• Matthew Koerner, P.E., LEED AP, Principal at Critical Project Services LLC
• Michael Lewis, Senior Director of Engineering for Fidelity Investments
• Patrick Markham, Regional Vice President at Guidepost Solutions Technology Design Consulting
• Jack McCarthy, P.E., DCEP, Principal at Integrated Design Group
• Carlos Osuna, CIO and Head of Colocation Services at RedIT
• Ira L. Schimmel, Executive Vice President at Terremark Technology Contractors, Inc. and Director of Real Estate Operations at Verizon Terremark
• Dax Didier Simpson, ATD, CDCMP, Data Center Facilities Manager at KIO Networks
• Roberto Velasco, Architect and General Manager at KMD Architects
• Dan Verity, Project Manager at Guidepost Solutions Technology Design Consulting
• Rick Wilson, Manager of International Trade Compliance at Emerson Network Power
Cityplace Conference Center
2711 North Haskell Avenue
For more details visit the website for the 21st Century Data Center Symposium.
For more events, return to the Data Center Knowledge Events Calendar.