Uptime Institute Symposium will be held May 20-22, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California. This knowledge-sharing event, providing new expert insight from Uptime Institute staff and 451 Research analysts and industry experts, as well as peer experience, will focus on the ”Empowering the Data Center Professional.”
Key Issues at Symposium 2014
The sessions at Uptime Institute Symposium 2014 will cover key topics, including:
- Data center outsourcing
- DCIM adoption and implementation
- Adherence to shifting codes and safety practices
- New data center infrastructure technologies
- The costs, benefits and tradeoffs of green certifications
- Cloud computing pricing methods, attributes and metrics
- Aligning your Digital Infrastructure strategy to business demands
- The influence of cutting-edge IT technologies on capacity planning
This multi-disciplinary event will bring together a diverse group of data center operators, designers and senior-level IT executives, and as such, the program will be organized into three tracks tailored to these job roles. For more information and registration see the Uptime Institute Symposium website.
Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Pkwy, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Ph: (408) 748-7000
For more events, please return to the Data Center Knowledge Events Calendar.