AFCOM Symposium Cincinnati Set for the Great American Ballpark
October 24th, 2013 By: Colleen Miller
The first AFCOM Symposium Cincinnati, a regional educational and networking event for data center professionals, will be held on Tuesday, November 12 in Cincinnati.
Anyone who registers before Friday, October 25, will be entered into the Reds Memorabilia Contest to win one of five great prizes:
- Grand Prize (1): Autographed Joey Votto Replica Jersey (Value: $499)
- First Prize (1): Autographed Jay Bruce Replica Bat (Value: $199)
- Second Prize (3): Cincinnati Reds Authentic Triple Peak Cool Base Gamer Jacket (Value $74.99)
The inaugural AFCOM Symposium-Cincinnati will help data center and facilities managers achieve more together by harnessing the collective wisdom and experience of professionals in the greater Ohio-Kentucky-Indiana region. Through vendor-neutral education, networking, and access to the latest technology and services, the symposium will provide practical solutions and access to some of the latest technologies and service providers in the region.
Highlights of the program include:
- Keynote address from David Shaw, SVP of IO, and this year’s AFCOM Data Center Manager of the Year award winner
- Interactive DCIM panel discussion + 3 additional education sessions
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments throughout the day
- Vendor showcase
- 2-hour evening cocktail reception for networking
- Behind the scenes tour of the Great American Ballpark
For more information on the Cincinnati Symposium and to register, visit AFCOM’s website.