The security threat matrix for the data center environment evolving. Why? There are more users, a lot more data and new technologies which are capable of carrying information over vast, distributed distances. All of this has created new targets for the bad guy. Although modern technologies have enhanced the way we conduct everyday business – these same technologies create new risks as they are deployed into the modern IT environment. But what happens when these technologies are deployed on an aging infrastructure? What happens when modern-day threats and vulnerabilities hit an aging data center environment? How can aging data center 1.0 platforms fight against new types of threat vectors?
Here’s the real problem: Not only have attacks against the entire data center infrastructure increased, they’ve also become much more sophisticated. The influx of advanced attacks has become a serious issue for any data center provider looking to host modern technologies.
Join Robert Butler, Chief Security Officer at IO, as he discusses the challenges that face the data center 1.0 environment. Moderated by Data Center Knowledge writer Bill Kleyman, this webinar will explore where data center 1.0 falls short and how data center 2.0 is helping redefine security for global operations.
Register for the upcoming webinar on June 27, 2013 from 2:00pm – 3:00pm EDT to learn about:
- The security challenges facing the “Data Center 1.0″ infrastructure.
- The impact of technology trends on business and government – and how it affects you.
- The cyber-threat evolution in recent years.
- How an APT (Advanced Persistent Threat) steals secrets and disrupts operations.
- An integrated approach to physical and logical security.
- Deploying intelligent security solutions — from the bottom up.
With the evident increase in data center reliance, your organization will benefit when you learn how these new threats can affect your IT environment and what you can do to combat the situation.