The IMN’s Financing, Investing & Real Estate Development for Data Centers conference will kick off on Thursday this week, with a opening panel discussing how issues in the macroeconomy are impacting data centers.
The panel will be moderated by Tom Watts, Managing Member, Watts Capital, who will be joined by Philip Johnston, Territory Sales Manager, Extreme Networks; Eric Wells, Vice President, Data Center Services, Fidelty Investments; Rob Stevenson, Managing Director – Head of U.S. REIT Research, Macquarie; and James Breen, Senior Analyst, Internet Infrastructure Equity Research-Communications Services, William Blair.
The other sessions will cover popular topics including:
- Mergers, Private Equity & IPOs
- The President/CEO Panel: Colo Players
- Scale vs. Scalability vs. Rightsizing
- Connectivity-Creating & Tapping into New Revenue Streams
- Evaluating & Standardizing Data Center Standards & Performance Metrics
- Should you Own the Underlying Data Center Real Estate?
The event for data center owners, data center tenants, data center investors, and capital and service providers will held at the Conrad Hotel in New York City on May 30-31, 2013. For more information, visit the IMN website.