IMN’s Spring Data Center Forum on Financing, Investing and Real Estate Development is scheduled for May 30-31 at the Conrad Hotel in New York.
Agenda topics include:
- The Macroeconomy & Data Centers
- The President/CEO Panel
- Mergers, Private Equity & IPOs
- The President/CEO Panel: Colo Players
- Scale vs. Scalability vs. Rightsizing
- Connectivity-Creating & Tapping into New Revenue Streams
- Evaluating & Standardizing Data Center Standards & Performance Metrics
- Should you Own the Underlying Data Center Real Estate?
- Closing the Lease: Top Negotiation Points
For more events, return to the Data Center Knowledge Events Calendar.