10,000 Data Center Articles in the DCK Archives
This week I posted our 10,000th article since Data Center Knowledge was launched in 2005. As the industry has grown, the pace of the news has picked up as well. In 2012 alone DCK brought you more than 1,800 stories about the data center industry. There’s much more to come, as we continue to expand our coverage to track the data center’s central role in the Internet economy.
These 10,000 news stories provide a thorough history of the data center industry over the past seven years. It’s all accessible through our search box at the top right corner of every page. If you need to research a company, trend or market, you’ll likely find a reference in our archives.
- Lists of The World’s Largest Data Centers and Who Has the Most Servers?
- Our Data Center FAQs offering detailed look at the Internet infrastructures driving Google, Facebook and Apple.
- Data centers built under mountains, and in former shopping malls, military bunkers and particle accelerators. One day perhaps there may be a data center the moon.
- For thought leadership, top industry executives and engineers are sharing their viewpoints in our Industry Perspectives section. Read recent columns or contribute your own perspective.
- The DCK White Paper Library is an increasingly popular resource for education about the latest trends and topics in the data center.
- Two key resources for industry professionals are the Data Center Jobs Board, and our listing of Data Center Conferences.
- Check out our guides to Data Center Energy Efficiency and Data Center Strategies.
- If you’re interested in publicly held companies in this sector, check out our Data Center Investor channel for performance updates on data center stocks. For tracking individual stocks, you can use the “Companies” link in our navigation bar, or just type the company’s ticker symbol into our search box.
- If cool videos of data center tours are what you seek, check out our DCK video archive and the Data Center Videos channel on YouTube.
Congratulations! It’s the great record.