CapRate NYC Summit and Expo
Data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives will gather in New York for CRE’s Second Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit & Expo on February 27. This executive-level summit will be held at the New York City Bar Association and will bring together the most active and innovative firms for important discussion, debate and networking. 40-plus speakers will participate in multiple panel discussions, aimed at informing executives with the necessary market intelligence and networking opportunities for new business development in today’s environment.
- Brian Doricko, Director – Eastern Region, Digital Realty Trust
- Michael Levy, Analyst – Datacenters, 451 Research
- Michael Bucheit, Chief Executive Officer, FiberMedia Group
- Chris Crosby, CEO, Compass Datacenters
- John Sabey, President, Sabey Data Centers
The New York City Bar Association
42 West 44th Street
New York, NY 10036
For more information and registration, visit the CRE website.