December 18th, 2012 By: Colleen Miller
GigaOM’s Structure:Data will convene March 20-21 on Pier Sixty at The Chelsea Piers in New York, NY. The focus of the event will be the technical and business opportunities spurred by the growth of big data, including storage needs, data analysis and the uncovering of new revenue opportunities.
Featured topics include:
- Scaling machine learning in the cloud
- The looming data scientist crisis
- The big data era needs custom compute
- Addressing the tension between personalization and privacy
- The post-Hadoop era – opportunity next?
- Mobile visualization – ingesting insights on the go
Register by December 21 for an additional $100 off our early-bird rate (save a total of $600).
For more events, return to the Data Center Knowledge Events Calendar.