August 6th, 2012 By: Colleen Miller
O’Reilly Media’s Strata Conference will take to London this fall, offering the nuts-and-bolts of building a data-driven business for the European business market. The sessions will cover the latest skills, tools, and technologies enterprises need to make data work. The inaugural Strata 2012 event on October 1-2 will focus on the core issues and opportunities that are specific to the European data community as well as the most significant worldwide themes and players.
Program Chairs, Edd Dumbill and Kaitlin Thaney, have put together the program for Strata in London, including keynotes by:
- John Graham-Cumming, CloudFlare
- Mark Madsen, Third Nature, Analyst
- Jake Porway, DataKind, Data Scientist
- Kim Rees, Periscopic. Principal
- Kaitlin Thaney, Digital Science, Manager of External Partnerships
Hotel Reservations at the Hilton London Metropole
Room rates from 154.00 GBP/Night
- Online Reservations
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7402 4141 / Fax: +44 (0)20 7724 8866
- E-mail: If you have additional questions regarding your hotel reservation please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more events, return to the Data Center Knowledge Events Calendar.