The Information Management Network (IMN) will present its third annual Forum on Financing, Investing & Real Estate Development for Data Centers on November 29-30 in Santa Clara, California.
This event is attended by senior executives, data center owners, tenants, investors, capital and service providers. The spring 2012 event in New York was attended by more than 425 participants and featured 30+ presidents and CEOs speaking on panels. The speaker line up for Fall 2012 has been announced.
This fall, topics and speakers include:
- The Small Players Guide to Growth – Rob Stephenson, President & CEO Access Northeast
- Colo Players: The President/CEO Panel – Robert B. Bellinger, President & CEO ASB Capital Management, LLC; Mike Ballard, CEO Cobalt Data Centers
- Evaluating the Macro Economy for Data Centers – John Sheputis, CEO Fortune Data Centers
- No Excuse for Down Time: How to Handle a Data Center Failure – Andi Mann, Vice-President, Strategic Solutions, CA Technologies
- The President/CEO Panel – The Wholesale Players – Session Chair: Miles Loo, Jr., Executive Director, Cushman & Wakefield Western, Inc.
- Competing Against The Amazon Model- Mike Klein, President & COO Online Technology
- Vendor Partnerships Done Right – Michael Kasper, Director Telekenex
- Branding and Marketing – Rich Bader, President & CEO Easystreet Online Services
- The International Panel: Where Should you be? What are the Challenges? – Session Chair: Mike Sapien, Principal Analyst Ovum
- Server Technology & Data Centers: Assessing IT Resources – Gina C. Tomlinson, Chief Technology Officer- – Department of Technology City and County of San Francisco
- Site Selection & Secondary Markets: Evaluating Tax, Power & Other Costs/Incentives and How Much They are Worth – Sean Ivery, Senior Director Cushman & Wakefield of California, Inc.
- Using Modular & Containers: Where does it Make Sense? – Chris Crosby, CEO Compass Datacenters
- Site Selection: The Local Government Side – This panel moderated by both data center and enterprise users.
For more details and registration, visit IMN website. Venue and hotel are not yet announced.
For more events, return to the Data Center Knowledge Events Calendar.