Big Data World Europe, produced by Terrapin, will convene September 19-20 in London. The conference’s focus is on all aspects of big data from how to store, analyze and use large data sets. The setting is etc. venues, which in the heart of London, near St. Paul’s Cathedral.
Speakers will include:
- Alok Benjwal, VP, Digital Insights & Analytics, JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Katherine Fithen, Chief Privacy Officer, The Coca Cola Company
- Simon Hania, Director Privacy and Data Protection, TomTom
- Chuck Hollis, VP, Global Marketing CTO, EMC Corporation
- Helen Kellie, CMO, BBC Worldwide
- Luke Londergan, CTO, VP and Co-Founder, Greenplum
- Ash Mahmud, Head of CRM – UK & IE, Groupon
Big Data World Europe offers senior marketing and IT executives strategies, intelligence and discussions of technology that’s need to handle Big Data.
The event features strategic keynotes and technical ‘how to’ case studies, in addition to an exhibit hall with vendor displays.
For more information and registration, visit Big Data World Europe.
For more events, return to the Data Center Knowledge Events Calendar.