CapRate Events presents its second annual Northern California Data Center Summit on Thursday, April 11 in Santa Clara, CA.
More than 400 data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives are expected to attend the event, which is part of a series of regional investment and development events by CRE in New York, Santa Clara, Chicago, Los Angeles and Dallas.
Agenda topics include:
- Buy, Sell or Hold? Analysis of The San Francisco & Silicon Valley Markets in the Face of Maturing Market Options, Including: Oregon, Nevada and Arizona — What’s the Next Western Frontier for Developers?
- Analysis & Review of Trends and Patterns in the Silicon Valley Market
- Data Center End User Trends: Analysis of San Francisco’s Financial Sector, Healthcare and Educational Demand Drivers — Will End-Users Seek Additional Colocation Space in the Next 12-24 Months or Pursue Custom Design-and-Build Solutions? What Services Will End-Users Seek Out and Will Strategies Align with Developer/Investor Offerings?
- The Impact of the Cloud on New Development: End-Users and Cloud Service Providers Weigh in on the Cloud Requirements in the Next 12-24 Months and Beyond
- Connecting the West to the East: Analysis of California “Gateway” Connectivity Opportunities & Challenges to Asian Markets
- Data Center Financing: Exploring the Role of REIT, Technology, and Private Equity Funds
- Luncheon Discussion: Data Center CEO Panel — A “View from the Top” Discussion on Operating and Managing Data Centers
- Data Center Development Debate: Performance Sensitive vs. Undifferentiated Site Selection Decision-Making
- Innovations in Energy Efficient Design & Development
Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Venue and Hotel information
For registration and more information, visit CRE website.
For more events, return to the Data Center Knowledge Events Calendar.