In our Industry Perspectives section, we have many thought leaders who have contributed insightful and sometimes conversation-provoking columns over the last few years.
Since last May, we have had the pleasure of publishing columns from the Intel team on various topics. One of our most popular Intel columnists is Bob Deutsche, who has more than 25 years of business and IT experience in positions that ranged from data center operations to software development to CIO. Bob has presented a series of columns on what he calls “Eight Fundamental Truths about Cloud.”
These columns have been well received, so we’ve put together this guide to make it easy to read the entire series. So see below for the links. And stay tuned as the Intel folks continue to submit some great copy. Enjoy!
- Let’s Get Real About the Cloud – May 2011
- Retaking the High Ground in the Cloud Discussion – Jun 2011
- Cloud Lessons & LeMans Racing – Jul 2011
- Fundamental Truths of Enterprise Cloud Strategy – Jul 2011
- Cloud Strategy, Pickett’s Charge, and You – Aug 2011
- Cloud Computing Recipe: 1 Part Tech, 9 Parts Process- Sep 2011
- Cloud Architecture & Henry Ford’s Model T – Oct 2011
- Cloud Policy Where Ideals Meet Reality Part 1 – Nov 2011
- Cloud Policy: Where Ideals Meet Reality, Part 2 – Dec 2011
- Bandwidth Management, Cloud & the 405 Freeway – Jan 2011
- Cloud Ecosystems, Profitability, Common Sense & the New Order – Feb 2011