The GigaOm Network’s Structure: Data 2012 will be held March 21-22 on The Chelsea Piers in New York City.
This two-day event is designed to provide you with a foundation for your future big data strategy. From storage and warehousing to intelligence and discovery, the conference speakers discuss what it takes to successfully plan for and utilize your company’s data.
Some of the top speakers at Structure: Data include:
- Mike Brown, CTO of comScore
- Cameran Evans, data scientist at Socialcast by VMware
- Currie Boyle, distinguished engineer at IBM
- Mike Olson, CEO of Cloudera
- Dr. Bill Simmons, CTO and co-Founder of DataXu
- Mok Oh, chief scientist at PayPal
- George John, CEO and co-founder of Rocket Fuel
- David Gutelius, chief social scientist at Jive Software
- Amarantha Thombre, VP of strategy and analytics at Match.com
- Arnab Gupta, CEO and founder of Opera Solutions
See the Structure: Data 2012 website for registration and additional details.
Pier Sixty at The Chelsea Piers
New York, NY 10011
For more events, return to the Data Center Knowledge Events Calendar.