Turret Group's Data Centre World, which is billed as the United Kingdom's largest dedicated data centre event, is expecting another large event in London next week, with more than 130 exhibiting companies and about 2,500 visitors having attended the event in 2011.
In 2012, there are 3 theatres covering the significant topics in the industry today, such as virtualisation and the cloud, IT and management, and Infrastructure and facilities, in addition to the new IDC Anyalyst Theatre. The free conference covers the latest trends and technologies and includes case studies from the UK’s top companies and the leading outsourced operators; while the exhibition showcases the leading technology suppliers.
Leading industry players from companies including Interxion, Raritan, Mitie, Microsoft, Siemon, IBM, Yahoo and many, many more are expected to attend. Data Centre World is for both corporate data centre users/operators and third-party hosting companies.
- A world-first, smart grid cooling technology; dynamic demand adds value to your data centre, meets environmental targets and reduces capital costs - George Hannah, Airedale
- Innovation in IT reduces energy costs - Steve Strutt, IBM
- Business Continuity in a mixed, virtual and physical world - Paddy Falls, Neverfail
- Challenges and Automations for managing very large storage systems at Yahoo! - Chandrashekhar Naik, Yahoo
- Improving PUE with a battery free UPS System - Andrew Goodwin, pnu Power
- The forgotten element of network critical physical infrastructure. - Simon Brady, Cooper B-Line
For more information, visit our calendar page on Data Centre World.