The IDGA Data Center Consolidation Summit, to be held May 21-23 in the Crystal Gateway Marriott, Crystal City, VA, will focus on the issues surrounding the move to reduce the overall data center footprint. Sessions will include insights, recommendations and best practices on:
- Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative Implementation
- Reducing Energy Usage
- Initiatives for Increasing IT Security
- The Persistent Need for Cyber Security
- Agency Consolidation Efforts to Reduce the Overall Data Enter Footprint
- Promoting the Use of Green IT by Reducing Energy and Real Estate
This event is a forum on the revolutionary challenges the IT community currently faces in data consolidation and optimization. Participants will have the opportunity to participate with an audience of military, government, academic and private sector leaders. A special focus track will cover cyber security issues.
The event will be hosted at the Crystal Gateway Marriott, Crystal City, VA.
For more events, return to the Data Center Knowledge Events Calendar.