European Data Centres Forum on Financing, Investing & Real Estate Development
February 21st, 2012 By: Colleen Miller
IMN’s European Data Centres Forum on Financing, Investing & Real Estate Development will convene in April 24-25 in London, UK.
Because data centres are an asset class that investors need to seriously consider for their investment portfolio, this event draws an impressive group of professionals from the worlds of finance, real estate and the data centre industry.
IMN’s recent data centre conferences which took place in Los Angeles was well received, with more than 200 senior executives attending including some of the most prominent data centers owners, tenants, investors, capital and service providers. For the IMN recent Chicago event, 300+ data centre owners, real estate investors and tenants signed up.
Who should attend?
- Data Centre Senior Executives
- Corporate Tenants of Data Centres
- Web Hosts
- Real Estate Investors
- Tech/Telecomm Venture Capitalists
Speakers (as of mid-Feb) include:
- Steve O’Donnell, Senior Advisor Ariadne Capital
- Ian F Bitterlin, Chief Technology Officer Ark Continuity
- Anton Self, CEO Bastion Host Ltd.
- Jonathan Bream, CEO Bream Real Estate Group
- Jason Blank, Co-Managing Director BrocktonCapital
- Paul Anderson, Data Centre Director CapGemini
- Byrne Murphy, President & CEO Digiplex
- Tony Lucas, Founder Flexiant Ltd
- Per Werngren, CEO IDC
- Milan Radia, Managing Director-Equity Research Jefferies
- Paul Foskett, Chief Executive & Co- Founder 5NINES
- Guy Marsden, Director Highbridge Properties Plc
- Jules Delahaije, President & Chief Executive Officer Linxtelecom/Linxdatacenter
- Rick Gauthier, General Manager- Engineering Services IT Microsoft Corp.
- Hector Diaz, Director – Data Center Portfolio Management Oracle
- Jonathan Aitken, Managing Director RBC Capital Markets
- Robert Elgaard, CTO Skandinavisk Data Center I/S
- Aidan Paul, Chief Executive Officer Vtesse Networks
- James Dodsworth, Partner White & Case LLP
For further information and registration, see European Data Centres Forum on Financing, Investing & Real Estate Development website.
One Great George Street
Westminster, London SW1P 3AA
Phone: 44 (0) 20 7665 2323
See conference website for suggested hotels.
For more events, return to the Data Center Knowledge Events Calendar.