The thought leaders in the data center industry discussed many dimensions of cloud computing through their submissions to our Industry Perspectives section this year. Below, we’ve rounded up the best articles for your reference. There have been so many that we’re publishing this roundup in two parts.
The Data Center Knowledge team extends our sincere and deep gratitude to all who have taken their time to submit columns that offered their thoughts, opinions and observations for the Industry Perspectives section in 2011. And in 2012, we are open to hearing from you on the thought-provoking issues that the industry faces. See our guidelines and submission process for information on participating.
Here’s part 2 of our review of the best cloud computing columns of 2011:
- Thinking Cloud? Can You Locate ‘Survey Markers’? – August 30, 2011
- Tips for Purchasing Cloud Services - March 31, 2011
- How Enterprises Can Maximize the Cloud - October 6, 2011
- Conducting a Cloud Planning Analysis – October 19, 2011
- Cloud Architecture & Ford’s Model T - October 4, 2011
- Cloud Computing Recipe: 1 Part Tech, 9 Parts Process – September 14, 2011
To reference all topics that have been published, review our previously published Industry Perspectives in our Knowledge Library. Happy New Year!