The thought leaders in the data center industry discussed many dimensions of cloud computing through their submissions to our Industry Perspectives section in 2011. Below, we’ve rounded up the best articles for your reference. There have been so many that we’ll publish this roundup in two parts!
As the new year starts, the Data Center Knowledge team extends our sincere and deep gratitude to all who have taken their time to submit columns that offered their thoughts, opinions and observations for the Industry Perspectives section in 2011. And in 2012, we are open to hearing from you on the thought-provoking issues that the industry faces. See our guidelines and submission process for information on participating. For reference on topics and tone that have been published, review previously published Industry Perspectives in our Knowledge Library.
- Let’s Get Real About the Cloud – May 26, 2011
- It’s About Usage Models, Not Technology – June 10, 2011
- Retaking the High Ground in the Cloud Discussion - June 14, 2011
- The Service Catalog: Demystifying the Cloud – June 30, 2011
- Cloud Lessons & LeMans Racing – July 7, 2011
- How the Cloud Changes Disaster Recovery – July 26, 2011
- Intel IT’s Top 5 Reasons for Implementing Cloud - August 3, 2011
We invite you to keep up with the Industry Perspectives columns in the new year as new content is added at least twice a week. Happy New Year!