The Gartner Data Center Conference 2011 will assemble at Cesar’s Palace in Las Vegas, NV on December 5-8 to discuss the changing dynamics of the data center. Data center professionals and I&O executives will gain advice and strategic recommendations relevant to all data center disciplines including servers, operating systems, storage, facilities and mobility. Data Center Knowledge readers can register with code DSK and save $300.
It will offer coverage of issues impacting the data center including:
- Advance to the next phase of virtualization exploitation
- Develop the right cloud computing strategy
- Deal with ITIL and process improvements
- Align I&O tightly to the needs of business
- Manage aging infrastructures and the challenges of modernization more successfully
- Deal effectively with space, power and cooling issues
- Meet compliance regulations
- Leverage master data to manage risk
The latest data center technologies will be demonstrated by more than 100 companies that will be exhibiting at the conference. Sponsors include Dell, Cisco, Intel, Symantec, and Oracle.
For a full list of sponsors, visit the conference's exhibitors page.
Keynote speakers include Facebook Director of Hardware Design and Supply Chain Frank Frankovsky, Head of Technology Infrastructure Services at Wells Fargo, Scott Dillion and Gartner Research VP David J. Cappuccio.
Visit The Gartner Data Center Conference Site for full agenda, speaker details and registration.
For Data Center Knowledge readers, register with code DSK and save $300.