Data Center Knowledge recently released its annual 2011 / 2012 Data Center Market Insights Report, which provides a detailed look into the challenges and opportunities faced by some of the largest operators of data center facilities.
The data center market is undergoing a period of growth and innovation, with over 51% of the respondent reporting plans to expand their data center operation in 2012. The trends identified in this report will help business and technology leaders in the enterprise space understand what their peers are doing to keep up with the rapid increase in new technologies and demands impacting their data center strategies.
Over the next three week Data Center Knowledge will release a series of articles on these data center market findings. If you prefer you can download a complete copy of the report courtesy of Vantage Data Centers. Some of the topics in the report and this series of articles include:
- Top Concern of Data Center Operators
- Key Topics of Interest for Data Center Managers
- Usage of Data Center Service Providers
- 2012 Data Center Spending
- Usage of Cloud Computing in the Data Center Strategy
Data Center Knowledge is an industry website with 225,000 unique monthly. Key facts about the respondents:
- The average respondent operates 3 data centers
- 21% managing more than 10 data centers
- The respondents ranged across “C“ level Business and IT Executives; as well as IT and Facilities Manageme
- More than 13 industries were profiled
- 82% are directly involved with the purchase process of their data center products and service
- 63% are investing more than a million dollars per year on data center products and services