The Cloud Computing World Forum Latin America, scheduled for September 28 in Sao Paulo, Brazil, has already registered more than 300 participants.
The event, to be held at the Braston Hotel in Sao Paulo, features insights into the cloud computing and software as a service markets (SaaS) as well as a vision of the ICT industry’s future in the LatAm region.
The registration numbers point to a rising interest in cloud computing in Latin America as well as across the globe. The event is expected to bring together many of the region’s top cloud vendors, industry experts and end-users, as well as featuring a keynote theatre with leading speakers, including:
- Andre Brasil, Manager for South America, Affinia
- Izabelle Dantas Macedo, Gerente de Marketing, Enterprise do Google Latam
- Eduardo Neger, President, Abranet (Brazilian Internet Association)
- Andre De Souza Doro, Head of IT, Electrolux
- Max Thomaz, CIO, Abril Group
- Erick Galassi, CTO, Log On Editora Multimedia
- Marcelo Schuch Pereira, Gerente de TI, Grupo Sabemi
- Guilherma Lessa, Director TI, Banco Matone
- Joao Rufina de Sales, Chefe de Assesoria TI, Exercito Brasileiro
- Jamir Teodore Lopes, CIO, CEMIG
- Aldo Navarro Zuquini, CIO, Grupo guia Branca
- Pedro Augusto de Oliveria, IT Manager, AngloGold Ashanti
- Bruno Arrial, ICT Consultant, Frost & Sulliavan
- Diego Rodrigo Neufert, Coordenao de Sistemas Operacionais, Gerncia de Tecnologia, ALL – America Latina Logistica
The Cloud Computing World Forum Latin America will also feature a free-to-attend exhibition. The event will be bilingual, catering for those that speak English or Portuguese individually. In light of this, the conference website is available in Portuguese and can be accessed at www.cloudcomputinglive.com/latin-america/pt or through the English website www.cloudcomputinglive.com.
For more events, visit the Data Center Knowledge Events Calendar.