The Institute for Defense and Government Advancement (IDGA) will host the Data Consolidation Summit October 3-5, 2011 at Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel, Arlington, VA.
The conference will focus on current and future efforts in the consolidation and optimization of data center resources. Decision makers and end users will come together to discuss and learn from the collective knowledge within the government and IT sector.
- Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative
- Future of Cloud Computing
- Persistent Need for Cyber Security
- GIG Content Delivery Service (GCDS)
The Cloud Computing Workshop Day on October 3 will provide an in-depth discussion on “Cloud First” policies.
Key Speakers include:
- Zach Baldwin, Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies, U.S. General Services Administration
- Donald Adcock, SES Executive Director at Information Technology Agency (ITA), United States Army
- Ron Ross, Computer Security Division, Information Technology Laboratory, NIST
- Daud Santosa, Chief Technology Officer, National Business Center, Department of Interior
- Robert G. Williams, Director, Data Center Consolidation Division, IT Services Office, Office of the CIO, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
For more information, please visit Data Center Knowledge’s events calendar.