DataCentre Expo: The European Data Centre Event 2010 is a free, two-day exhibition and conference being held September 16-17, 2010 at the Dusseldorf Congress Centre in Dusseldorf, Germany. Designed specifically around the interests of data centre and IT management professionals, the two-day conference features education on subjects including power, cooling and airflow, security, backup, automation, cabling, network administration, grid computing, disaster recovery planning, training and much more. Data Center Knowledge readers can register for the event at the conference web site.
DataCentre Expo will feature presentations and case studies on best practices from some of the leading experts in our industry. Scheduled speakers at Datacentre Expo include:
- Kevin Dean, Senior Vice President Marketing and Chief Marketing Officer, Interxion
- Mark Thiele, VP of Data Center Strategy at ServiceMesh
- Carrie Higbie, Global Director for Data Center Solutions and Services at The Siemon Company
- George Reese, founder and CTO, enStratus
- Ian Bitterlin, CTO at Prism Power Ltd.
- Dr Graeme Creasy, Senior Engineer at Digital Realty Trust