Links: Telx CBX News Announcements
June 4th, 2010 By: Rich Miller
Here’s our review of noteworthy links for the data center industry for June 3rd:
- Lexent Metro Connect Expands Network Into Telx Clifton – Lexent Metro Connect,plans to extend its dark fiber network into the Telx facility at 100 Delawanna Avenue in Clifton New Jersey. It will be Lexent’s sixth New Jersey colocation center, expanding upon Lexent’s low-latency fiber routes between New York and the major colocation facilities hosting financial exchanges in Northern New Jersey. Press release.
- Rainbow Broadband and Business Only Broadband Form Partnership – Manhattan wireless broadband provider Rainbow Broadband has announced a partnership with Business Only Broadband (BOB), the largest wireless broadband provider in the Chicago area. The partnership is designed to boost the value and reach of their combined wireless broadband network offerings in both the NY and Chicago markets.
- Logicworks Launches “The Compliant Cloud” – Logicworks, a New York-based cloud-computing provider, announces the launch of Compliant Cloud, a platform designed for businesses looking to take advantage of the flexibility and efficiency of cloud-computing without sacrificing the security of traditional in-house IT operations. Press release.
- Optimum Lightpath Expands Into Telx Clifton – Optimum Lightpath , a market leader in Ethernet-based communication solutions for New York metropolitan area businesses, has expanded service into Telx’s Clifton, New Jersey colocation and interconnection facility to serve key financial hotspots in New York City and Northern New Jersey.
- Rubicon Introduces Energy Management Solutions – Rubicon Professional Services today announced a new service offering, Energy Management Solutions. The new service goes beyond standard energy efficiency audits to integrate environmental, technical, legal, financial and administrative energy considerations into a comprehensive energy strategy.
- Global Convergence Launches SaaS Offering – Global Convergence Solutions, Inc. (GCS) a provider of next-generation network technologies, announced today that it is now able to deliver its software based solution via a Software –as-a –Service delivery model (SaaS) known as “ GCS Dynamic On-Demand.” Press release.
- Fiberlight Develops New Virtual Network Service – FiberLight, LLC is developing a new product to offer a virtual metro network service for Virtual Network Operators (VNO’s) looking to expand their footprint from a single hub in a market to multiple aggregation points and end user locations cost effectively. Press release.
- EKU Expands With GTT – EKU Solutions, LLC (EKU), an international carrier headquartered in Russia, has selected Global Telecom & Technology, Inc. (GTT) to expand its network in the United States.
- Hosting.com Selects Tinet for Disaster Recovery – Tinet, formerly the carrier arm of Tiscali Group, said its Virtual Private Line Services (VPLS) Solution has been selected by Hosting.com, the leading provider of managed hosting, cloud hosting and colocation solutions.