It’s been a busy first half of 2006 here at Data Center Knowledge, with traffic and visibility in the industry growing steadily throughout the year, capped by two Slashdottings in June. Since it’s been a slow news week, I thought it would be interesting to see which news items hav attracted the most interest. So here are the most popular articles in the first half of 2006, in descending order:
- BitTorrent Beefs Up Network Capabilities (June 27)
- Equinix to Invest $165M in Chicago Facility (June 7)
- Microsoft Eyes Texas for $600M Data Center (June 7)
- Microsoft Buys Land for Data Center (Jan. 15)
- H-P Purchases Austin Complex for Data Center (Jan. 24)
It’s also a good time to note those sites that have linked to us. The top sites sending visitors to Data Center Knowledge in the first half of the year were Slashdot, Data Center Talk, Digg, DataCenterDynamics, Web Hosting Talk and Network World. Thanks for the links!